Patrick Wilson Net Worth, Life Details, Bio & More!Vikram Deo October 28, 2022 0 COMMENTS
If you watch horror movies often, Patrick Wilson is a man you might be familiar with. He is well-known for his performance in horror movies and shows. He is called, “scream king” for being cast in horror films so often.
Patrick Wilson is a popular actor mainly known for his roles in the Insidious series and the Conjuring universe. Anybody who watches horror movies is well aware of Ed Warren and Patrick’s portrayal of him.
You see him perform on screen, but do you know a lot about him? If you don’t, this article is just the one for you. If you are interested to know how about Patrick Wilson Early Life, Patrick Wilson Family, Patrick Wilson Career, and Patrick Wilson Net Worth, read further.
Table of Contents
Patrick Wilson Early Life
We know him as an actor but what was Patrick’s life like before he became an actor? Let’s find out.
Patrick Wilson was born on 3rd July 1973. He might not look like it, but he’s forty-nine years of age as of 2022. And he has done incredible projects in the years he has worked as an actor. Patrick was born in Norfolk, Virginia, but he grew up in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Patrick was the third son born to Mary Kay Wilson and John Franklin Wilson. His parents were not of the profession he went on to choose later on, but they were creative. Mary was a voice teacher and singer, while her husband, John was a news anchor. Patrick’s brother, Mark went on to become a news anchor as well. His other older brother, Paul, however, is an advertising executive.
Wilson was not somebody who stumbled upon his acting career. He had been interested in acting for a while and thus graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a BFA in Drama.
Patrick Wilson Career
Patrick might be mostly known for his work in the Conjuring movies, but there is much more to appreciate about him. Before he started acting in movies and shows, Patrick had an acting career in theatre. And his acting debut was in 1995 as an understudy in the role of Chris Scott in the national touring production of Miss Saigon. Following that, he worked in several other productions. Some of his notable roles include Billy Bigelow in Carousel, Jamie Conway in Bright Light, Big City, and Oklahoma! Patrick made his debut in Broadway Theatre in 2000 playing the role of Jerry Lukowski in The Full Monty.
Wilson made his film debut in The Alamo (2004) playing the role of William B. Travis. Since then, he has worked in several movies delivering excellent performances. Wilson has received much love and critical acclaim for his work in Hard Candy, Running With Scissors, Little Children, and The A-Team.
In 2010, he played Josh Lambert in the supernatural horror film, Insidious. This was a film for which he received major success. And he returned to his role in the sequel, Insidious: Chapter 2. After that, he performed in several horror films but his most remarkable work was as Ed Warren in The Conjuring which was released in 2013. Again, he has reprised his role as Ed in the sequel, The Conjuring 2. And has continued to play Ed Warren in other parts of The Conjuring as well.
Patrick Wilson is set to make his directorial debut in the upcoming Insidious: Chapter 5. This one is going to be a direct sequel to Insidious: Chapter 2.
Patrick Wilson Family
Other than his parents and brothers, Patrick has made a family with his wife. He is married to actress Dagmara Domińczyk. The couple has been married since 2005 and has two sons.
About Patrick Wilson’s Wife
Dagmara Domińczyk is a well-known Polish-American actress. She is popularly known for her roles in movies such as The Count of Monte Cristo, Kinsey, Lonely hearts, The Immigrant, and The Lost Daughter, among others. Moreover, she is also known for her amazing work as one of the main characters in the comedy-drama series, Succession. Her younger sisters, Marika Domińczyk and Veronika Domińczyk, are actresses as well.
Patrick Wilson Net Worth
Patrick has been working as an actor for almost three decades. He has worked not only in films but also in television series and theatre. The versatility of this man is praiseworthy. Besides that, he has also worked as a voice artist for countless projects. It needs no guess that Patrick Wilson Net Worth will be high. According to sources, Patrick Wilson Net Worth as of 2022 is seven million dollars. For an actor to have this kind of Net worth at forty-nine years of age is impressive.
He might have a high net worth, but he is charitable. One of the things most appreciated about him is his charity work. In 2012, Patrick’s band, VanWilson consisting of him and his brothers performed a benefit concert. This concert was performed to raise money for the Southeastern Guide Dogs’ Paws For Patriots program in St. Petersburg, Florida. The band raised thirty thousand dollars for the organization, and in return, the organization named puppies after them. VanWilson has performed other benefit concerts to help raise funds for All Children’s Hospital and St. Petersburg Free Clinic.
If you wanted to know about Patrick Wilson Early Life, Patrick Wilson Career, and Patrick Wilson Net Worth, we hoped to have been of help. Wilson is a very popular and successful actor who has worked hard to get to where he is now. And we hope to see him gain the same kind of success as a director. If you wish to know more about his work, check out his movies.
Let us know what you think of Patrick Wilson and our article on him in the comments below.
- How to Freeze Dry Candy With And Without a Machine?In FoodFebruary 27, 2024A candy lover constantly searches for novel and […]
- How to Get Something Out Of Your Eye Immediately?In healthFebruary 27, 2024Getting something inside your eyes can be frustrating […]
- The Evolution of Remote Control Technology: From RC Cars to DronesIn TechnologyFebruary 22, 2024Remote control technology has come a long way since […]
- Unveiling the most popular carnival costumes: A colorful parade of creativityIn FashionFebruary 19, 2024In the world of festivities and merrymaking, few […]
- Custom GPTs: The Next AI Opportunity for BusinessesIn Business, TechnologyFebruary 14, 2024The rise of artificial intelligence has transformed […]
- How to Get Rid of a Canker Sore in 24 Hours?In healthFebruary 13, 2024Canker sores are also called aphthous ulcers. They […]
- How To Play Gomoku? | The Only Guide You NeedIn gameFebruary 13, 2024Gomoku is a fascinating board game that originated […]
- How To Tie A Noose: The Complete Steps InvolvedIn TipesFebruary 13, 2024There are various reasons behind people searching for […]
- Nanoparticles for Cancer Therapy: Current Progress and ChallengesIn healthFebruary 12, 2024Nanoparticles are too tiny to be seen by the human eye […]
- Viberate Shakes Up Music Analytics: Unbeatable Deal!In AnalyticsJanuary 23, 2024In an industry where access to detailed music […]
- Jay Cutler Net Worth, Early Life, and CareerIn Other NewsJanuary 22, 2024Jay Cutler is counted as one of the top bodybuilders […]
- Rob Lowe Net Worth, Early Life, and CareerIn Other NewsJanuary 20, 2024Rob Lowe is counted as one of the most influential […]
stopie.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Clicking on an Amazon link from stopie.com does not increase the cost of any item you purchase.
We will only ever link to Amazon products that we think our visitors may be interested in and appreciate learning more about.